Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Novels/Coordinators
|WikiProject Novels||(Rated Project-class)|
For discussion of the Coordinators list
Continuing from my talk pageEdit
Would this work for a B-class checklist?
<!-- B-Class checklist --> <!-- 1. It is suitably referenced, and all major points out outside of a plot section are appropriately cited. --> |B-Class-1= <!-- 2. It reasonably covers the topic, and does not contain major omissions or inaccuracies. --> |B-Class-2= <!-- 3. It has a defined structure, including a lead section and one or more sections of content. --> |B-Class-3= <!-- 4. It is free from major grammatical errors. --> |B-Class-4= <!-- 5. If possible, it contains appropriate supporting materials, such as an infobox, images, or diagrams. --> |B-Class-5= <!-- Reviews and collaborations --> |A-Class= |collaboration-candidate= |past-collaboration= |peer-review= |old-peer-review=
In other thoughts:
- Should we tag our PR as inactive and just start up an A-class process instead? It would be of greater benefit to the project, IMO, and it should also help editors more. I think that between us two, Liveste, and (maybe) a requirement to make nominators review another A-class nom we should be able to do alright as long as we aren't flooded.
- Should we also tag the newsletter with an inactive tag? This seems like a foregone conclusion...
- Parameters seem good to me. Tag newsletter as inactive seems ok - but with a message that with an editor it can soon be revived. It might encourage someone to volunteer. I'd leave the Peer review for the minute and see how a A-class process went first. :: Kevinalewis : (Talk Page)/(Desk) 13:28, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- perhaps a bit negative in view - I wouldn't myself have been that down on things. But I don't feel strongly enough about it to make changes. Good for you to put this together. Are you able to send it out? :: Kevinalewis : (Talk Page)/(Desk) 09:57, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- I was trying to shock. :) I toned it down a bit; double-check quick? Is there anything big missing? And I'll leave a note on Tucherianbot's talk page after you check it out once more :) —Ed 17 (Talk / Contribs) 21:42, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
According to the Coordinators page, the Coordinators term should have been up on March 5, and there should have been another election. The project seems to be declining a bit activity wise, so I think we need to get things going. I'll post a message on the Coordinators talk-pages. Let's see if we can get the Project up and running again. Wikipedia needs it. Alan16 (talk) 19:15, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
I am currently working on 3 novel articles and would love some additional feedback and any help that can be given. And I have an issue on the fact that there has been no new election. Is this project behind? Tetobigbro talk 04:18, 3 June 2010 (UTC)